Hi, my glow people!
Today, I’m just coming to share with you my current beauty favourite, my things that give me the in and out glow.
I must firt of all thank Mr. Glow for the fragrance Hugo Boss (Ma vie) offered recently. The smell and the bottle are a bomb!
I’m maybe the annoying client… I almost missed my bus because I was constantly trying and kept on looking myself into the mirror and hesitate to buy or come another day. Fortunately, I’m a small Speedy Gonzales I could catch up my bus on time.
So, I fell in love with this lipstick, aubergine colour from New Look. The colour is super like the aubergine.
-Linda, do your culinary tasts follow you in the make up industry?!
– Yes, maybe, I don’t know…
If you didn’t know, I like aubergine; mmmmm…. I like it so much!
OK OK, after I heard so many times talking about it, me too, I finally got that magique sponge to apply the foundation, the Beauty Blender. I know, I’m late (I know it very well!) I try to be a make up addict, my sweeties.
The next info is a key, a secret of make up. it’s the concealer. My beautysista, there isn’t only the foundatieon, eye liner, lipstick or what ever they have created for make up, but a concealer makes the difference. There are different types and colours. Mine come from L.A Girl (toast & almond)
I discoved not long ago the use of concealer because I’m for a simple and mesured make up on daily basis. When you are beautiful, there is no need for too much!
Let’s go on…
- If you don’t have an eyelid primer, apply a dot of your concealer.
- You want a glow and flatering lifted look effect?? surely yes! Draw a triangle along your under eyes with your concealer and blur it with a brush or a sponge.
- A blemish, scars, dark spot/areas on your face, it happens, isn’t it?! To hide or attenuate them, apply on that zone a bit of your concealer, then blur it.
- For a flattering effect, try to shape your eyebrows below (a tone close to shade) and under (lighter than your shade) after you drawn them properly with a bit of your concealer.
- For a successful contouring, use 2 concealers; one darker and another slightly lighter than your shade.
Sorry, it wasn’t a make up class but just what I know. Ladies, please, run and get more infos and grab one if you ignore all about it. For now, let me show off.